We love to introduce people to behaviour design. Our half-hour lunchtime talks fit easily into busy schedules but deliver big impact.
The perfect serving size to start your team off by learning about the psychology and behavioural insights that underpin behaviour design. We also give out our ‘Immediate impact’ tips, providing small behavioural insights that you can use straight away.
Duration: 30 minutes to an hour
(*excluding travel costs outside of Manchester, UK)
Turn learning into doing.
Our aim is to give you actionable insight that you can start using straight away. The best way is to work through a real problem you are already grappling with. We provide hand on teaching, working through a problem and teaching the behaviour kit process along the way.
Through a series of workshops, we teach you how to refocus the problem with behaviour in mind, key relevant insights and the tools to repeat the success on your next challenge.
Introduction meeting 1 hour
Introduction to the behaviour kit full day
- Refactor business objectives into behavioural objectives
- Establish the unwanted behaviour chain
- Introduction to motivation directed analysis of a person's behaviour
- Guide to behavioural design fieldwork and user testing
- Establish behavioural personas
- Carry out context analysis
- Determine which of the four types of behaviour design would have the most impact
Ideate and design full day
- Introduction to the behaviour design type determined in the previous session
- Teach the ideation tools and generate possible solutions
- Analyse which idea is most suitable
- Depending on your business we can include optional modules e.g. psychological architectures, gamification.
Test and implement half day
Duration: 1 to 2 months
We recommend you space out the workshop sessions to allow enough time to implement any action points.
Whether you have an established business or are a startup looking to build the best psychological foundation. We take you from your initial idea, through to implementation.
We know the building blocks of any successful digital product and business need strong psychological foundations. These make up the architecture of the experience. From crafting habit loops to gamification, state changes, cognitive loads and user journeys.
We work across:
- User experience design
- Service design
- Product design
Contact us for a free consultation and get a tailored project overview.
All businesses can benefit from behaviour design. Whether you have your own internal design team or need a full spectrum skillset, we are here to help.
The tailored project is also ideal if you are looking for evidence-based solutions to share with decision makers, investors and stakeholders.
Duration: 2 to 6 months.
The duration depends on the scale of the project, level of research, integration and implementation. Contact us to for a more accurate idea.